I am so proud to say that our laundry room make over is 100% COMPLETE!!!! It is such a relief to say that and now that it is done I go back and look at what it was before and what we have turned it into and it just amazes me. We had the closet doors stained and we got those back this week so Jon hung those up along with finishing the trim yesterday. It sure does help having a 3 day weekend to get everything done. Take a look at the before and after transformation.
Yes this laundry room was a scary one before we did anything to it.
Here is a list of the things we did:
1. Replaced all the old water pipes with new plastic ones
2. Formed walls and made 2 closets
3. Sheetrocked, taped and textured the walls
5. Leveled out the floor and installed tile
6. Put in a whole new ceiling
Tonight I am going to put up a wall paper border, Jon does not know yet but he is helping.