Thursday, April 23, 2009

Way Behind

I am in trouble for not posting more often but we have been busy and with the nice weather who wants to sit at a computer??

So what have we been up too you might ask? Well this week I attended the annual Kingswood Rummage Sales in Sioux Falls, they started earlier this year so I went Tuesday afternoon and all day on Wednesday. The weather was so perfect (way better then I can say for last year) but the rummages sales where spread over so many days it was hard to pick when to go. Normally they are Thurs-Sat and this year they where Tues-Sat. I still ended up finding all kinds of items for baby H.....but if I was not pregnant not sure I would of had the best of luck. I think people are cutting back due to the economy because mainly this year it was clothes, clothes and more clothes. I turned out great with lots of outfits for baby H. and tons of clothes for T-man even a winter columbia jacket for next winter for $6. I know I am mean and not going to say whether I bought pink or blue but I will show you a couple of other items I purchased!!

Baby Papasan Chair that vibrates and plays music

A mat to play on with lots of colors

So not only with that being a crazy part of the week, Jon left today until Saturday to be in a fishing tournament with Corey at Big Stone Lake, so I am a single parent until Saturday night. Good boys and I hope they win this year like they did 2 years ago. At least this year the weather is nice, last year it snowed and they had to scoop snow out of the boat on Saturday morning before the tournament!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your amazing post! So now I have to go snoop to see if I can find those pink/blue clothes for the baby. haha jk!

Kelsi

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!