Monday, June 22, 2009

I Am Back!

Some of my readers are probably mad that I have not had anything on my blog for a long time. But watch out I am back and in full force until the baby is born...33 days to go! Work has been insane the past two weeks and with Trevor's party last Saturday every spare minute was spent getting things ready for that.


So since I am behind we are going to go back to last Saturday which was my grandma Donahue's 80th birthday party. Most of you know that my mom has a huge family and last Saturday was the first time in I am not sure how long that everyone was together except one sibling. My uncle from California was home along with my aunt from Spearfish. Here is a picture of the whole gang with my grandma.

Can you imagine living in a house with all those kids?? Plus there is one not pictured and 2 have pasted away, what a large family. It was nice to have everyone together again but man was it crazy with all the families and there families but good for my grandma to have everyone together.

1 Comments:

Dawn said...

Small world. I know Betty(next to your gramma). I worked with her on ortho/neuro. And she was our nurse just recently when my little guy was hospitalized for billi problems. Small world.

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!