Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Wheels

Well it dawned on my last night that the post right before Christmas I said that we got new wheels and that I would share pictures later and I completely forgot. So here is a picture of our new Dodge Durango. We love it!! It has the 3rd row seats and the thing I love about it is that when we do not want to use them we just have to found them down and they are out of the way. With our Tahoe we had to take them out if we did not want to use them and they were really heavy so it was hard for me to do. The other thing we really like is that going down the interstate it is really quiet compared to all the other vehicles we have had and it rides REALLY nice, I still can not believe how soft it rides. Most of you are probably thinking well yeah it's nice but what are you paying for gas BUT actually it is not that bad and it is way better then our Tahoe was, right now we are getting 15mph-17mph which I think is good for an SUV. The point is that we are very happy with it and will never go back to anything smaller!!

7 Comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks nice but it's no minivan...

;)

Amber said...

Hey Mert I would never expect that comment from you but I would from Chris. I almost wrote at the end of my post "dude I am only 25 do you like my new SUV" just to see what he would say.

Jennifer said...

Well, I wasn't sure if Chris would read your blog today so I thought I should make the comment!!

Anonymous said...

cute !!! but it's no minivan -- try one and you'll never go back:}

Amber said...

Who is the mystery person?? Be brave and tell me who you are??

Anonymous said...

Amber - nice car!! I'm jealous!!

Hope you all are staying warm.

Kate and Mary

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!