Monday, March 16, 2009

Painted Furniture

I have never painted any type of furniture before and did not really seem like much of a fan but 2 weeks ago we did. We have been trying to find a new bed and dressers for Trevor, well we have a full size bed so we gave him that and my brother actually had 2 dressers and a head board that he said we could have. To me it was not the nicest looking pieces but we took the hardware off and sanded everything down and thought we would give it a try. My brother helped us spray paint everything white then we took them home seal coated them and brush painted the final layer on. With some new hardware they turned out really good and now Trevor has a room full of new furniture and nice big bed!
This is before:
This is after:
I will post pictures of his new room tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks great! Like brand new furniture.

Amber said...

Super cute!
I'm ALL ABOUT spray painting furniture...watch out it becomes addictive!

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!