Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Save The Date

Everyone knows that Trevor's party is soon among us so I am telling everyone to mark there calendars for June 20th to help us come and celebrate Trevor's birthday. Every year I take him to get his pictures professionaly done but this year since the baby will be here in July I wanted to wait and take them with the baby. So tonight I ventured out to take his photos myself and they turned our really well, I am very happy with them. I am also in the process of making his invite myself with a computer program but until you can see it I have decided to post a few photos to give you an idea of what we did.

I am also very excited that I am learning how to use my camera better and not to mention photoshop! Take a look see and let me know what you think.

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures are beautiful! Did you have to twist his arm or is he getting better about taking pictures??

Anonymous said...

so was he actually in a forest, or is that photoshop?

V

Amber said...

He did really well!! I only had to ask him once and he did it, I was shocked!

Vance yes it was actually a forest, cool place if you ask me!

Jennifer said...

Nice pics!!

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!