Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lots of News

Today so many good things happened I am not sure where to start!

At 11:48am this morning I recieved a call from my brother and Kelsi informing me that they are now engaged!!!!!! How exciting! They went to Boston for the weekend and left yesterday and that is where it happened. We are very excited for them and can not wait for the wedding. No dates have been set yet but I am sure they will decide very soon.

Then at 3:16pm I was also informed that one of my good friends Rebecca (Steffes) Johnson had a baby boy. He weighed 7 lbs and 9 oz and they named him Jace Allen. Congratulations to the new mom and dad!! Lucky Becca delivered 2 weeks early, her due date was not until June 2nd but her and baby Jace are doing great!!!

1 Comments:

Jennifer said...

So much exciting news for one day!

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!