Thursday, June 19, 2008

Factoid

Last night I was reading one of my magazines and I told Jon this factoid that was in there and then he said "you have to put that on your blog tomorrow and see what my dad says" so Dennis this post is for you.

This little fact was out of In Touch magazine.

"Celine Dion isn't up on her environmental issues. The Palm Beach Post reported that 6.5 Million gallons of water were used last year at the home she is building in Martin County, Fla. That amount of the wet stuff--enough to fill a 50-gallon bathtub five times a day for a year--is the most water used at a residential property in the entire county and is 54 times the local average of 120,000 gallons of water a year!"

Well Dennis what do you think about that??

One more thing I would like to add is that this is my 300th post already...that is a lot of posts. I will not have anything tomorrow since I took the day off to perpare for Trevor's party. I will have lots of pictures for everyone to see on Monday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks to me like she is running a dairy farm. The only customer I have using that much water milks 1000 cows.
All very logical - right!

Dennis

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!