Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'M BACK!!!

YEAH.......I am back, I heard that some people are going through with drawls, sorry about that. Well this is what has been going on. I closed down my food service operation 2 weeks ago and this summer my building it getting a major renovation....we are getting air conditioning in the kitchen and the bakery and we are also getting a JAVA CITY! So let me tell you it is major.....the total cost of both renovations is over 1.2 million. So I closed down on Friday and I went back on Monday morning to do some work in my office and I walked in and and the construction people said "when are you going to have your office cleaned out"? My mouth dropped because I did not know that this renovation was going to take place in my office too. So in 2 hours my office was cleaned out which left me with no computer......I seriously thought I was going to die. After a week I decided to take my new computer home and hook it up so I could up date files and of course my blog. But this whole week I have been commuting to SF for conferences so I have had no time. But things are getting better and I am back!!! Are you excited, our lives have been really busy and tons of interesting things have happened and I can not wait to tell you everything. Just make sure that you leave a comment when you read a post because I love to hear feedback and I also like to know who is checking things out. I am going to post some pictures of my building so you can see the mess that I am talking about. Trust me when I say this is not what it looks like when we are open for service......I will also post pictures of the finished project in August. Enjoy!!

My Office.....makes me sick how dirty it is!



Dish Room


Kitchen


Bakery

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber,
I'm so glad you are back blogging! It was one of my regular "clicks" every morning so now I'm happy....

Diane

Anonymous said...

Yes, I was going through withdrawal without your blog to look at!!!

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!