Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Peek A Boo!!

Tonight Trevor and I were doing laundry and then 2 seconds later he was gone! Has anyone seen him or know where he might be hiding?? Na, just kidding I found him. He would pick up the laundry basket and place it on his head and then say "mommy come and find me", then I would lift the basket off his head he would say, "peek"!! I tell you what this kid always finds a way to make me laugh, you just never know what he will do next. The one time he did this he sat on the ground very still so if I would not have seen him go into his hiding spot it may have taken me a few minutes to find him. So if anyone needs help with there laundry Trevor is the man to call.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! He is getting to be such a character....
Diane

Anonymous said...

He makes pancakes and does laundry? Send him over any time! :)

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!