Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Huge Success!

Trevor's first day of school went awesome! When we first got there the doors to the classroom where closed (they open right at 8:30am and not a minute before) so we waited patiently out in the hallway. Then the teacher came and greated all the little students and we found his cubby for his school bag and got his name tag put on. I was very nervous at this point and not sure what he would do but he went running right for the art table and starting cutting paper and then playing with markers. He looked up at me and said "mom it is okay you can go daddy will pick me up" I all most cried! My little guy is growing up way too fast. He came over and gave me a big huge and said "see-ya later" and then ran away!

Jon went early to watch because I was still nervous about him and things were still going fine. He came out at 11:15 and was nothing but smiles! This week is bug week which means they study all kinds of bugs and tehn for art he made a bug hat, here he is still wearing it last night before bed time. I am so happy he likes school, I do not even want to think about what would of happened if he didn't!



2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for him - what a great little dude!
Gramma Diney

Jennifer said...

He looks so cute in his little bug hat! I can't wait to hear more school stories.

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!