Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shoes

Trevor has this thing for shoes that I just can not figure out. He will wear mine around the house and just smile his ears off. The other night we went shopping and while I was not paying attention to him but looking at other stuff I turned around and he had taken his shoes off and put on some high heels and was going to start walking around in them. I almost died!! (Kelsi you know what I am talking about you where with) So when we were shopping I got a pair of new black boots since my old ones had seen better days and when we got home Trevor was going to take a bath so he was naked but decided to try on my boots first.

Jon is really going to be mad at me when he finds out I posted this, he was just shaking his head the whole time!

7 Comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

SO FUNNY! I'm laughing so hard right now...

and I'm the one who deleted the last comment (I was signed in with my work account by mistake...)

Anonymous said...

geez, burr..It kind of looks like that night Dwight Y, was playing in the driveway......hahahahahah.. love Marty

dhealy said...

This is just too funny! One of many phases, hopefully....

Gramma Diney

Dawn said...

That is so funny. Those are the pics you will love to show off when he gets older. Can't you just wait.

Anonymous said...

Save that for black mail when he is a teenager or for those great milestones ahead....I have a few of Austin too....Love it!!!! Deena

Anonymous said...

Good lord Amber...I'm with Jon on this one.

Chris

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!