Friday, April 13, 2007

Animal Sounds & Grandpa Dennis






Well this post is for auntie Jennifer & uncle Chris since you are so far away and only get to see pictures I thought it would be fun to do something different. Trevor has really changed in the past few months. He has become really smart and he says certain things like it is no big deal and so I thought Jennifer and Chris would like this. The other night I videotaped Trevor reviewing his animal sounds and then we have been working on saying Grandpa Dennis and he said it all!! He does such a good job with this, his speaking skills are amazing. He can also count to 3 and if you ask him how old he is going to be he says "two mommy" and then holds up 2 fingers. I will videotape that for you next. But for now please enjoy this because this little guy is growing up way to fast.

2 Comments:

Amber said...

Oh, how cute!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! Thank you!!

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!