Monday, April 23, 2007

Feeding the Horses

Well it was another weekend. Friday night I had to work and so my mom and dad came over to entertain Trevor for awhile and then we had a camp fire at Greg's house. Then on Saturday Jon went Turkey hunting in the morning (yes he has picked up Turkey hunting now with his bow) then he went fishing with my dad on Hendricks in the afternoon. That evening we were invited to my aunt Betty's house for a little get together and supper. It was nice to see some of my family again and visit with my grandma because most of the time I only see her for the big holiday's and most of those days there are so many people I do not get a chance to see everyone. Anyways my aunt Betty and her husband Gary used to live in California and moved back about 2 years ago and they bought an acreage by Madison. In the move they brought there 5 horses with them and holy smokes Trevor loved to go and watch them . So then my aunt gave him something to feed them and he thought this was even better. We had a great time and we even made it home before the big storm hit.

0 Comments:

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!