Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekend Recap

First of all I want to explain why I did not post anything for last Friday. It was our annual golf tournament at work so we golfed all day at Volga and then there was dinner and drinks at my boss's house that night, so Friday was filled with outdoor excitement. Saturday and Sunday were very low key, we did not do a whole lot, well I should speak for Trevor and myself and not forJon. Jon has decided to take on a side project for our daycare provider and build her a built-in entertainment center. So he worked on that Saturday and Sunday and will continue with that this coming weekend. I will post before and after pictures for everyone to see. As well as Trevor and I Saturday morning Kelsei told us about the parade in White for Pioneer Days so we decided to take Trevor to that and he loved it!! His favorite part believe it or not was the big trucks and the tractors. (Notice in the pictures I got the back of his head because he would not take his eye off anything but then he turned around to show me he got some candy). And then Sunday we just sat around all day because Jon was working and my mom and dad took Greg and Kelsi to the Twins game!! I will see if I can find some pictures of that event, other then that it was a pretty low key weekend.



Tomorrow I will not have a post because I leave at 6am for Sioux City Iowa for a work conference and will return on Wednesday night so I will hopefully post something Wednesday night when I get back otherwise have a great week!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to take him to the Polish Days parade! Will you guys help Dennis in the food stand on Sunday again?
Diane

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!