Monday, April 7, 2008

Weekend Recap

Hello to everyone and I hope this last weekend was a good one?!? Ours was alright nothing too exciting to report. I can sum up what I did into one word "work" yep all weekend. It is banquet season and Saturday was a big night for us. We did the FCS banquet for 517 people, Volleyball banquet for 85, Fire and Ice for around 200 and a few little things so it was very crazy. Then yesterday I worked at the Jackrabbit Reception talking to parents and seniors in high school about meal plans.

Jon and Trevor on the other hand did not have such a busy schedule. Jon worked Friday and Saturday in Hendricks tinning the Tractor Parts roof along with my brother so my mom entertained Trevor for the day. Then Sunday they were bums and relaxed all day, what a great day to do that with it being such a crappy day.

I do not know about anyone else but I am sooo ready for some nice weather!!

1 Comments:

Jennifer said...

At least when you're working all weekend you're not really missing any nice weather!

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!