Thursday, September 13, 2007

Body Art

Well I am not even sure where to start with this post!! Last night Trevor was playing with Greg in the office while I was doing laundry and I heard them giggling but paid no attention, well that was a mistake!! Greg thought it would be fun to draw a small tattoo WITH MARKER on Trevor but one small drawing turned into full body art. Greg left the markers out and Trevor went to work on himself, what do you think? Should he grow up to become an artist??





After I took a few pictures I put him in front of a mirror and had him take a look.....his reaction was: "mom I look pretty, I play markers"!!

3 Comments:

Jennifer said...

ummm....how does he look today??

Amber said...

It all came off last night after about a 45 minute soak!

Anonymous said...

I guess I need to pay attention to where my markers are before Trevor comes to visit...
Gramma

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!