Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thomas The Train

Alright so last night I needed to go to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things and I told Trevor that he should stay home with daddy and play trucks. This was his response: "mommy, I stay home and be good and you buy Trevor a Thomas Train". I almost died laughing at this and then said why do you want a Thomas Train? "Because I like to play Thomas he is fun, please mommy buy one I will be good"!!

So I headed out the door full of smiles because he is growing up so fast and it is amazing to me that we can now have a conversation. So I finished buying what I needed and decided to run through the clearance isle to see if I could find something Thomas and sure enough there was a train set on sale, so being the push over I was I bought it.

I walked in the door and Trevor said "mommy I was really good did you buy me anything?" I then showed him the train and he lost it, screaming his head off because he was so excited!! Once I put it together and he was playing with it I thought that he might calm down but no such luck so I videotaped him and Jon playing, this is hilarious!! If you listen carefully he says "Thomas no, Thomas no do not go that way"!!


2 Comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so cute...I guess he has figured out how to get what he wants!!

Can you send the video to my email? I can't watch videos on my work computer and really want to see it!

Anonymous said...

He really likes old Thomas, doesn't he? I guess Gramma Diney knows what to shop for next!
Diane

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!