Friday, September 14, 2007

A New Home

Well it is official we have bought a house.....YEAH!! Jon and I are both very excited. It is nothing special or fancy but it has 3 bedrooms on the main level, 2 bathrooms one upstairs and one down. It is a ranch style with original hardwood floors on the main level (which I am very excited about). All of the appliances are included and they are all in great shape. The lower level is finished with a huge family room and what I love most is all the closet space. It is in a great neighborhood of town and it also has a perfect back yard for Trevor to play in. It also features a 2 stall finished garage AND a shed. We are both very anxious to take possession and that will happen on October 12Th. Then you could say let the painting begin!! I will post pictures soon.

2 Comments:

Amber said...

Awesome!! Congrats!!
I'm excited to see pictures! What is your new address?

Jennifer said...

That's so exciting! I can't wait to see it. Let me know if you need help moving and painting!

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!