Monday, September 10, 2007

Wild Weekend

Well it was a wild weekend at the Healy Home!!

Friday: We traveled to Ivanhoe to have supper with Jon's mom and dad and it gave Trevor a chance to see them again and of course play WATER! Thanks for the supper!!



Saturday: Jon picked up a side project with my brother for the weekend in Hendricks so Trevor and I went to Joel & Jerett's house to play toys and have coffee, that was also a grand time. Then my mom picked Trevor up Saturday afternoon so I could cater a wedding for work.



Sunday: MY MOM HAD A BIRTHDAY!! So Trevor and I went to Sioux Falls with her and we went shopping and had some dinner. While we were in the mall Trevor wanted to ride on a money snatchers and so I gave in but what I did not realize is that by putting in a dollar it would control all 3 rides. When it was done we were getting off and another little girl wanted to ride it so he dad put in a dollar and so Trevor stayed on his since it was already paid for, needless to say this went on for about 20 minutes. I HATE those stupid things, my mom thought it was funny. Then Sunday night Dennis and Diane traveled to Brookings and took us out for supper, so overall it was a crazy weekend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that? You must have decided against going to Flandreau?
Diane

Jennifer said...

Trevor sure looks like he's having fun, though!

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!