Friday, May 9, 2008

Last Day

Today is my official last day at Medary until August 31st.....we will close our doors at 2pm and all of my employees are very excited. To me it does not even seem like it could be this time of year already.
Speaking of this time of year my sister-in-law and I had the same idea for our post today (great minds think a like right?)
When we moved into our new home it was during the winter months so we had no clue as to what was planted for landscaping but much to our suprise we really like everything we are seeing. I am very suprised how well it was kept up plus the previous owner left the tags next to each plant so we knew what it was...nice lady.

Don't worry we are going to get rid of the ugly edging.

I want everyone to put the date June 21st on their calendar that is going to be Trevor's birthday party....it will start at 1pm and go until whenever!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it must be warmer in both Mpls and Brookings as my perennials are just starting to peek out of the cold wet ground!

Diane

Jennifer said...

Your plants look great!

June 21 is indeed on my calendar!

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!