Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rummage Sale

Well this Saturday I am having a rummage sale and let me tell you it is going to be a HUGE one!! Since we have sold our last house most of our things went into storage because we moved in with my brother he had almost everything. And not knowing what kind of a house we would move into we would buy things here and there thinking we might need them, well we have been in our house for 6 months now and our storage unit is still full so it is time to sell. We have tons of decorating things, mirrors, clocks, a grill, tv, patio table and chairs, kitchen table and chairs and not to mention a ton of hunting things Jon is going to sell. It is going to be one day so I told myself to price things right! The best part is that our whole block is doing this so hopefully there will be tons of people. We got a flyer in our mailbox a couple of weeks ago telling us all about it and Jon and I knew that we would be in!

I sure hope it is a nice day!!

2 Comments:

Jennifer said...

What kind of grill is it and what is the price? I want it!!

Anonymous said...

I am so tempted to head over there for an early sale but knowing what great stuff you have, I'm afraid I would come home with most of it!

Maybe we will stop by on Sunday on our way home to see if you have any good stuff left!

Diane

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!