Thursday, May 15, 2008

Where have I been?

Where the heck have I been you might ask?? Well since SDSU was done with school last Friday I moved half of my office over to the middle of campus where I will work for the summer months. Since my computer has been in route I have not had time to update my blog. ARAMARK is getting a new computer system for inventory, ordering and menus so another manager and I are running our computer side by side all summer to make sure the system goes in properly (lots and lots of work).

One of the perks of my summer office is the HUGE window I have right next to my computer....it is awesome!! I get to see what the weather is doing and what is happening on campus. My office at Medary does not have a window so I had no clue what I was missing until I had one.


PS...look at what my little man gave me for Mother's Day.....what a sweetie!!

0 Comments:

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!