Monday, August 13, 2007

Polish Days & HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JENNIFER!

Well it was another fun Polish Day's weekend!! Not only was it Polish Day's but it was also my 6 year class reunion. Why 6 year you ask? Well no one did anything for our 5 year and so I decided to put together a small and informal 6 year during Polish Day's because that is when most of my class mates are home. Overall we had a good turn out, there was over half the class there and that is good if you ask me. It was great to see everyone again and catch-up!!

To also add more to the weekend Jennifer was home to celebrate the weekend with us. AND today is her BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!! We had a great time with you this weekend and I think Jon and I both lost some pounds from laughing all weekend!

It is very sad to know that another Polish Days is gone but this means more stories to add to the book. I made a slide show of the whole weekend and there are pictures of my reunion, a gravel pile full of money that Trevor and some other kids played in and family. So enjoy and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN JENNIFER!

3 Comments:

Amber said...

Just out of curiousity....why do Jon and Corey wear that Big Stone shirt ALL THE TIME?

Marty said...

OMG! Jon I think I have seen that pose before?? Looks like you guys had a "little bit" of fun!

Amber said...

Amber that is a great question, maybe it is because they are proud that they won or else they just feel specail wearing them!

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!