Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A Fresh Start

Well my brother listed his house 5 months ago with Century 21 and houses in his price range take longer to sell because the buyer is very picky and a lot of people could build a house for this price. Anyways in those 5 months the realtor that he had was awful! He did not do anything for marketing such as only posting 7 pictures on-line instead of 40 or more (this is the way it should be done, I used to work at Best Choice and I was told the more pictures the better because then people looking at homes on-line got a better feel for the home and could decided yes I would like to look at it in person or no this home would not suit me and I will not waste my agents time to look at the home in person) and in those 5 months he only had 2 open houses and there should of been at least 5 (one per month). So as time went on nothing got done so Greg's contract was up with them and I talked him into switching to the BEST which is Best Choice Real Estate (the one I used to work for). So his house is getting a fresh new start with a different price, tons of pictures that are going to be put on the website on Friday and a virtual tour!! I talked him into listing it with the agent we are working with so I helped her take the photos and get information on the house it was fun and it made me realize how much I missed my old job. Check out his home with a fresh new start on Friday at http://www.brookingshomes.com/ and let me know what you think. (1834 Ranger Circle) I just love real estate it is so exciting and there are soo many cool houses in Brookings!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope Greg has better luck with a new company and agent but not such good luck that you are without a home before you are ready!!!
Diane

Anonymous said...

Amber,
Not only are you pics awesome....that house is GORGEOUS!!!! Why do they want to sell it?

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!