Tuesday, March 4, 2008

14 More Tickets

Well for last Saturday night's drawing we had a total of 14 powerball tickets and when I checked the numbers Sunday morning from what I could tell we did not win anything. So Monday morning I came to work and told everyone we did not win but the jackpot went up $20 million for Wednesday's drawing. So last night Jon and I stopped at a gas station and I thought I would check the tickets just in case I was wrong and come to find out I WAS WRONG. We won $28...geee wiz! So if you do the math that is 14 tickets because we always play $2 in case we would win the powerplay. So it is destiny that we get 14 more tickets for tomorrow's drawing!! I am telling you I feel it in my bones that this is a sign that we will win something!! That would be awesome......Marilyn I know you had over 100 tickets did you win anything??? Doesn't anyone else play the lotto, you just never know!

2 Comments:

dhealy said...

Wow, good for you! We often get together here at the office to buy Powerball tickets but it's been ages since we've won so much as $1!! We might need to try again this week...
Diane

Anonymous said...

well ----- yes we did win -- $8.00 each yippi ! u know -- we did buy again - with our $8.00 each this time -- pack your bags ,,,,,,, because the Healy's are going to Disney World---- yup all of us!!!!!Grandma too !!!!! its great to have a Grandma with -- we get on first ! lol lets see ,,,, how many of us now -- figure it up and let me know -- babies too !

love u - Marilyn ,,,,,, ps,, Amber don't forget your camera !

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!