Monday, November 26, 2007

Robbed

Well I would of loved to of posted all about our Thanksgiving weekend today but I came into work today and found out that I had been robbed over the weekend. The C-Store and the new Java City both had money taken from and my digital camera card reader was taken so I can not post any pictures and what fun is a post without pictures. I have been talking with the cops and detectives all morning and they did some finger print testing so we will see what happens. Sorry for the delay but I will try and post some pictures for tomorrow's post.

2 Comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! Sorry to hear that. Fortunately it happened when no one was there.

What a hassle for you, though.

Anonymous said...

That is too bad - how scary! Do you think it was someone who had a key or did they break a window or door?
Diane

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!