Friday, November 2, 2007

Yeah it's Friday

Is everyone glad it is Friday?? Well I know I am! I have nothing at all planned for this weekend....finally. I will finish unpacking boxes and continue to throw more crap away, half of the time I wonder "why the heck did I buy that"? I just might rake some leaves into Marilyn's yard on Saturday but we will see what happens and how much time I have!!

Jon on the other hand has a fun filled weekend planned or so he thinks. This weekend is the first weekend of Minnesota Deer Hunting....YUCK. He leaves tonight for Ivanhoe for the weekend and will come home later Sunday evening.

Diane, Bonnie and Grandma Mydland have fun shopping in the Cities!!

1 Comments:

Jennifer said...

Have a fun weekend!

If you are seriously throwing things away, think about "freecycling" them. I've been doing this for years and it's a guilt-free way to get rid of stuff you don't need.

Brookings has it's own Freecycle group!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/brookingscounty_freecycle/

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!