Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick-or-Treat Fun

Well Jon and I had a great time last night with our little dragon!! First I got home and put Trevor's costume on and he was so mad at me because he wanted it off now!! Once I got him distracted things went a little better. We first stopped at Dakota Bank to see Kelsi and she gave him lots of candy and big cookie. Then we saw uncle Greg and then we went to AC Ellis to get his picture taken. She will post the pictures on her website and I will let everyone know when that happens. Then Jon got home and we went to Ivanhoe to see grandma and grandpa Healy, then to Hendricks to grandma and grandpa Pearson and then to great grandma and grandpa Pearson's house....geeez it was a busy night. Trevor ate way to much candy but overall had a great time! Enjoy all the pictures!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog - that costume was so cute and I'm so glad you were able to come over and surprise us!
Diane

Anonymous said...

do you think that dragon can huff and puff and blow all the leaves away? so cute

Marilyn

Jennifer said...

What a cute dragon! How did he do with the "trick or treat"?

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!