Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tastefully Simple

Well last night I attended a Tastefully Simple party and it was interesting for me because I have never been to one before. I hate going to things like where they talk non-stop forever about this and that and how there product is so good. I am the kind of person who needs to see these products and in a case like this taste them and not listen to why this or that is the best.


It was a nice set-up you came in and just went right to the kitchen and there was a nice display of different things to try. The hostess also gave you a catalog to look in while you where sampling so you could see the different prices. Overall most everything I tried was really good except for the garlic garlic dip....YUCK. I did manage to order some things to try so family members watch out that is what I will be making for Christmas. Diane & Mert you will be my official taste tester because you are one who likes to do that kind of thing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good - I ordered the beer bread mix from Angie so we will have some more Tastefully Simple.
Diane

Amber said...

I thought the beer bread was alright but a very strong beer taste, that is probably the point...right?

Jennifer said...

yum - can't wait!

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!