Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Boss' Day & Weekend Recap

First of all I am sorry I did not post anything yesterday, it was a very busy Monday.


For those of you who do not know today is Boss' Day! I was unaware of this and when I came into work I thought it was funny how my employees were being so nice but I did not think anything of it. Then I went to have my morning bowl of soup and noticed that Marie my head cook had put out Chicken and Wild Rice (my favorite)! Then once I got back into my office I had a delivery from Flowers on Main.....with a card that said "To our favorite boss, love your Medary gang" how nice was that???? Isn't this the cutest thing you have ever seen??? My employees are so sweet.

Alright so this past weekend was nice because we did nothing but relax. Jon was busy working on another side project so Trevor and I spent the weekend hanging out. Saturday my mom invited us over for lunch and uncle Danny came over also and Trevor was excited about this because he rode his lawn mower tractor over and Trevor wanted to sit on it. So thanks to Danny Trevor got his wish.

Other then that we did nothing except pack because last weekend was the last one that we would be at Greg's house because we get our house in 2 DAYS!!!!! Yeah!

2 Comments:

Jennifer said...

Pretty flowers.

Trevor is one lucky boy!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
You have very sweet employees! We were planning on coming over tonight to see the house - is that still OK?
Diane

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!