Friday, October 5, 2007

Mommy what is this??

Last night after I picked Trevor up from daycare he wanted to play outside and ride his bike. I told him he could because I had to clean out my car. Trevor is really good when we are outside, he knows not to go out in the street and all that good stuff and normally if he goes out of my sight he will tell me. So anyways I was cleaning out my car and he was playing in the front yard (I could see him out of the corner of my eye but paid no attention to what he was doing) then a few minutes later he came up to me and said "mommy what is this" and held out his hand. At this point I almost died!!!!! He had picked up dog poop......YUCK! We are very good about cleaning up when the dogs go but we must have missed a spot because Trevor found some! Needless to say Trevor became very familiar with the fraze "sanitizer".

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember when we were in Harriett's yard and he found some cat poop? I really worried that he would try to pick it up too - yuckkkkkk!!!!
Diane

Jennifer said...

That's SO funny!! I can't stop laughing.

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!