Monday, October 1, 2007

Hobo Day Weekend

Well it was a weekend full of festivities here in Brookings, it was HOBO DAYS! First of all I want to brag because Trevor got to sit in the BUMMOBILE for a picture, I do not know of any other 2 year old that have ever gotten to do this, it was a very big deal!! Saturday was the big parade and it lasted about 1 hour and 20 mins (it was a long one). Trevor loved every minute of it, especially the fire trucks!! Take a look at the picture of when he saw the chicken, it was hilarious he was so excited to see it and then when I asked him to take a picture with it he held on to my mom for dear life. Then the football game kicked off at 2pm and we won 46-ZERO so today the bookstore is having a sale for every touchdown we scored on Sat it is 5% off....so that totals 25% off everything in the store!

Sunday was a day of relaxation and Jon was up at 4am to go hunting what a weirdo!



2 Comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute! It looks like lots of fun. I can't believe Trevor was scared of the bird!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures - I wish I could have been there too! The bummobile looks awfully new and shiny - the one that I remember was practically falling apart and would hardly run!
Diane

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!