Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Room By Room

Well the house is getting closer. I thought I would share the one room that is totally done and that room is the ML bathroom. Here is a list of the things we have done just to this room:
  • Painted the walls
  • New outlets and outlet covers
  • New light switch and cover
  • The shower had shower doors so we took those out and replaced with a shower curtain
  • New floor vent
  • New decor
  • New wood blinds
This room turned out really good, by removing the shower doors it really made it look bigger in there and everything else really updated the room. Now I just have to fill it with "cute stuff" as Dennis and Jon would say! Wasn't the paint job cute before??

Let me know what you think!

3 Comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice! I've been eagerly awaiting the pictures and can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

That really turned out great! Those wood blinds really make a big difference!
Diane

Anonymous said...

looks great -------Jon-- HELP- I HATE MY DOORS ON MY SHOWER!! The rooms look very nice Amber- can't wait to see more!

Marilyn

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!