Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Family Room

Well we have another room finished!! Yeah.....we are getting closer to move in which will be this weekend. Last night my brother helped us out and we got most of the kitchen done and all of the ML Family Room done. I will post before and after pictures of the whole process. The thing I loved most about this house is that the whole ML has natural hardwood floors except for the kitchen and bathroom and they have ceramic tile. Here is a list of what we did to the family room:

  • New paint
  • New wood blinds

  • New outlets and covers

  • New ceiling fan

  • New floor vents

The pictures are not that great because I guess I was to excited to get started because I only have 1 before picture. And I am not sure what is wrong with my camera and why the picture has so many spots.




1 Comments:

Jennifer said...

Great! I like that you're featuring a room each day.

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!