Thursday, December 13, 2007

11 Days

Well there are only 11 days left until Christmas, are you ready? I know I am not I still have some shopping to do. There are a few gifts that I just can not find, you would think after shopping at the Mall of America I would be able to find what I needed but so such luck.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I mailed out Christmas cards on Tuesday so if you have not seem yours yet you will probably get it today! I just love getting the mail everyday to see who's card I we are going to get. So far I only have 2, I sure hope we will get more!!

Have a good day!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm 25 DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

CHIRS!!!! I KNOW THAT IS YOU LEAVING A COMMENT......YEAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

PARTYYYYYYY!!!!
I love this new background...
Diane

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!