Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Mountain Dew

The other night Jon and I were watching TV and Trevor was playing trucks before it was time to go to bed. We were not really paying that close of attention to him but we should of because no more then 20 minutes later he was running around in circles and then jumping up and down on the couch. I asked him if he was getting tired and if he was ready for bed his response was "I like mountain dew". I looked on the end table and sure enough he had drank Jon's pop. He was wired!! As soon as I could get the camera to video him he of course would not do anything but then I finally got a little footage of what the little bean was up too. NOTE to parents: never leave a can of pop unattended.



Also I wanted to give you all an update on Jon. The prescription he recieved from the doctor started to work but then he got a reaction from it so he had to stop taking it. So he is home today resting and is going back to doctor to see if there is anything else he can try. Our poor little bean, I feel bad for him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

First, I spent an eternity on crutches and a walker (seemed that long!) then Steve has been hobbling around on crutches, now we have Jon with a bum foot - is there a "family foot malady" out there?
Diane

Jennifer said...

Don't forget about Chris and his Achilles! He's still limping six months later. Geez, this does seem like a trend of some kind.

Thanks for visiting Healy Happenings and come back soon!